As beautiful as it is mystical, Saint Lucia is the perfect place for a vacation in paradise. Evoking a sense of enchantment, it offers each and every visitor a welcome as soothing as the rhythm of its waves, and as warm as its warm sandy beaches and the extraordinary hospitality of its inhabitants.
⬇️Find your next departure dates right here⬇️
Discover a rich culture
Attend traditional dance performances, explore local markets, such as Castries Market, and sample local culinary delights. Here are just a few local dishes to try during your stay:
- Roti: A popular Indian dish in Saint Lucia, consisting of a thin pancake topped with spicy meat or vegetables.
- Green Fig and Saltfish: Saint Lucia’s national dish, this consists of green bananas (green fig) served with salt cod (saltfish), spices and vegetables.
- Callaloo: A stew of taro leaves or spinach, cooked with spices and sometimes coconut milk.
- Accras de Morue: Spicy fried cod fritters, often served as an aperitif.
- Grilled fish: Seafood is abundant in Saint Lucia. Try fresh grilled fish, often accompanied by delicious Creole sauces.
- Bouyon: A spicy stew made with meat (chicken, pork or beef), vegetables and plantains.
Visit the Pitons
The hike to the summit of Gros Piton is one of the island’s most popular adventures. This relatively intense hike offers breathtaking views of the island and the ocean. You’ll traverse lush rainforests, rocky paths and finally reach the summit, where you’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking panoramic view.
The Petit Piton hike is more technical and demanding than the Gros Piton. It also offers magnificent views of the island and the ocean. This hike is best suited to experienced hikers, due to its steep terrain and the need to climb in places.
Amateur aquatic sports
Enjoy golden sandy beaches such as Anse Chastanet and Reduit Beach. Some beaches offer water sports activities such as kayaking, paddleboarding and snorkeling.
Saint Lucia also offers exceptional scuba diving. Colorful coral reefs, wrecks and diverse marine life make it a paradise for divers and snorkelers.
Explore the mangroves by kayak to observe wildlife, including birds and crabs, in their natural environment.
Relax at the spa
For those seeking total relaxation and pampering, Saint Lucia offers a selection of world-class spas where visitors can unwind, revitalize and be pampered in soothing tropical surroundings. Here are just a few of the island’s top spas:
- The Rainforest Spa at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
- Jade Mountain Club
- The Spa at The Landings Resort and Spa
- The BodyHoliday
- The Mer Spa at Cap Maison Resort & Spa
- Heavenly Spa by Westin at The Westin St. Lucia Golf Resort & Spa
- BodyHoliday Spa